Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Nollywood's Stephanie Okereke Claims She has no problems with future in-laws'

From unverified sources we learnt that Nollywood’s Stephanie Okereke and Linus Idahosa would have wedded but for some family challenges.
From reports,Her fiance’s family are against the marriage plans of their son to her.
''Stephanie, why are your in-laws to be kicking against you marrying their son? Dont they think you are good enough for him''.
Her answer was.
''Oh come on, there is no truth in that report,I read it and my future in laws reside in lagos and they saw it too and my mother in law surprised.
Linus’s family and I are really close and they are happy about our relationship.Our relationship is very okay and these tales will not disturb us. It was even faith, my sister in law who alerted me that such a story was drafted. My in-laws are like my second family and they love me like their own daughter.
”God will expose whoever is behind this”.
Our next question was ''why is the wedding proper being delayed''.
And Stephanie said ”it isnt being delayed,we are fixing things and it will soon take place by Gods Grace.
 Stephanie Okereke and Linus Idahosa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...